The Agribusiness Committee is in place to promote the relationship between agriculture and business in the Marshall Area and provide partnership opportunities to advance awareness.
- Develop better agriculture community relationships
- Develop agriculture partnership opportunities
- Create and promote agriculture awareness
- Promote the value of agriculture with the Marshall Area
The State of the Agriculture event is held annually at the Lyon County Fairgrounds in March.
When do we meet?
Typical luncheons are the 4th Thursday of the month over noon hour (with the exception of planting/harvest season).
- Chad Drake - Committee Chair - Bremer Bank
- Jason Nielsen - Bank of the West
- Julie Foote - MVTV Wireless
- Laurie Boerboom - Boerboom Ag
- Paul Lanoue - Lyon County Farm Bureau
- Brad Gruhot - Marshall Area Chamber
Making Connections, Creating Opportunities
Ready to take your business to the next level while supporting your community?