The Marshall Area Young Professional is a committee of people interested in becoming part of the future leadership within the Marshall Community. Our goal is to engage community members where opportunities to network at various venues within the Marshall Area, provide opportunities for members to give back to the community and create learning and development opportunities for future leaders.
MAYP Membership dues are $100/year and include your free monthly lunches!
What's in it for me?
When do we meet?
MAYP meets the 3rd Tuesday of every month for a leadership luncheon over the noon hour.
Tuesday, July 19th at Marshall Golf Club
Tuesday, August 16th
Tuesday, September 20th
Steering Committe Members
- Michelle Doeling, MinnWest Bank
- Carl Johnson, Hoffman & Brobst, PLLP
- Morgan Mahoney, Full Circle Realty Group
- Desiree Petrich, Marshall Area Chamber
- Annette Storm, Individual
- Mike VanDrehle, Precision Marketing
Making Connections, Creating Opportunities
Ready to take your business to the next level while supporting your community?