Every month, the Chamber hosts an after-hours networking event designed for members to meet and build relationships with business people from Marshall area companies and organizations represent-ing a variety of industries.
The events usually take place between 4:30 and 7:00 pm at various locations. You also have the option of hosting Business During Hours, during the lunch hours. Business After Hours events are free for members to attend.
- Publicity and opportunity to showcase your facility
- Opportunity to gain new customers
- Community Support
- Introduce products and/or services
- Gain new business contacts
- Employee involvement
1- $25 Chamber Gift Check or prize free for door prizes held at BAH
Mailing labels of all Chamber members ($25 value)
- Free advertisement in the Chamber E-Connection for 2 weeks
- Save the Date email + Separate email invite sent to all members morning of Business After Hours
Event listed on Chamber website
Upcoming Business After Hours
- December: Red Baron Arena & Expo
Making Connections, Creating Opportunities
Ready to take your business to the next level while supporting your community?