Every month, the Chamber hosts an after-hours networking event designed for members to meet and build relationships with business people from Marshall area companies and organizations represent-ing a variety of industries.
The events usually take place between 4:30 and 7:00 pm at various locations. You also have the option of hosting Business During Hours, during the lunch hours. Business After Hours events are free for members to attend.
- Publicity and opportunity to showcase your facility
- Opportunity to gain new customers
- Community Support
- Introduce products and/or services
- Gain new business contacts
- Employee involvement
1- $25 Chamber Gift Check or prize free for door prizes held at BAH
Mailing labels of all Chamber members ($25 value)
- Free advertisement in the Chamber E-Connection for 2 weeks
- Save the Date email + Separate email invite sent to all members morning of/day before Business After Hours
Event listed on Chamber website
Upcoming Business After Hours
- July 20th: Archer Daniels Midland (ADM)
- August 3rd: Lyon County Museum/150th Celebration
- September 6th: Kruse Motors
- October 6th: Red Baron/MAHA/SWFSC
- October 10th: Taste of Marshall
- November: Graceful Marilyn Quilt Shoppe
- December: Bremer Bank
Making Connections, Creating Opportunities
Ready to take your business to the next level while supporting your community?