Each month, the Chamber hosts a Business After Hours networking event. They're designed for members to meet and build relationships with business people from Marshall area companies and organizations representing a wide variety of industries.
The overall purpose of the event is to showcase a business or organization. Whether it's to show people around your building, provide an update on a current project, or just to welcome guests while networking and meeting new people in the community!
About Business After Hours
What happens at the Business After Hours?
The Business After Hours are a come and go event. Guests stop by, network and tour the facility while enjoying food and drinks and learning more about the host's business!
When is the event?
The Business After Hours events are held once a month on a weekday, generally around 4:30pm to 7:00pm. Date and time vary by month.
Where's the event held?
The event is held a different location each month!
What does it cost?
These events are free to attend. Hosting the event does have a fee - see more below.
Who can host the event?
Any of our Chamber members can host a Business After Hours event!
Who can attend?
Any of our Chamber members can attend the Business After Hours! Not a Chamber member? Find out more on how to join here.
Do I need to register?
You do not need to register to attend these events.
Hosting Business After Hours
Interested in hosting a Business After Hours event?
Learn more about what hosting all entails below or contact us today to get started!
- Publicity and opportunity to showcase your facility
- Opportunity to gain new customers
- Community Support
- Introduce products and/or services
- Gain new business contacts
- Employee involvement
- 1- $25 Chamber Gift Check or prize free for door prizes held at BAH
- Mailing labels of all Chamber members ($25 value)
- Free advertisement in the Chamber E-Connection for 2 weeks
- Save the Date email + Separate email invite sent to all members morning of/day before Business After Hours
- Event listed on Chamber website
Making Connections, Creating Opportunities
Ready to take your business to the next level while supporting your community?